Circuit breakers (2-3)

cascade.king

Circuit breakers (2-3)

Post by cascade.king »

Anyone change out their breakers for alternatives and have a couple floating around?

My panel is in need of 2-3 replacements.

Please PM me with price and availability.

Thanks!
image.jpg
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
heinkeljb

Re: Circuit breakers (2-3)

Post by heinkeljb »

Mike, are the red ends part of the circuit breakers or just push on covers? There are various makes of circuit breaker available in all sort of ratings, must be possible to find replacements other than originals - which appear to be very hard to come by judging by the lack of replies you have had to this post.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

The red buttons are integrated into the unit. There have been a number of discussions re-amp rating on these.. None definitive. I think most are 8-10 amp.

Still need at least one..
Mike
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

APS Smart computer un-interupterable power supplies have them in the range 10 to 12 amps, but there a few which are adjustable. If you can post some dimensions, I can compare a few.

I think it would be possible to find a replacement "red" top that would fit. Next thing would be the mounting method.

Like the reflector, any pictures / numbers / dimensions posted will allow lots of people to be looking. Should help with finding either original or suitable replacements.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Mike,

Have a look:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREAKER-SWITC ... 4ad48a6cfe

Might be of use.

John

cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

That's the "Swiss Army Vehicles" part.. Arkansas gives it away.
It won't fit a Hafi properly.

I'm good for now. Jim LaGuardia/Goatwerks hooked me up with one.
Mike