Weber 32ICS carb....or parts?

Czechsix

Weber 32ICS carb....or parts?

Post by Czechsix »

Ideally the whole thing, but I'd like to build one up as a spare, so any parts are good too.
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
walderse

Re: Weber 32ICS carb....or parts?

Post by walderse »

Please contact me through the Northwest MogFest website listed below. I may be able to provide some assistance.

Take care.

Jim Molloy
Waldersee Farm
Sheridan, Oregon
http://www.northwestmogfest.com
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

Updated: Got the parts from Jim M. - many thanks!
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

In some ways it is a pity they used 3 different Carbs during the life of the Haflinger, Trying to find bit for a specific one is difficult. If they had use only one sort, at least finding parts although scarce, would have been "I need this bit" and not "I need this bit for this particular carb"....

Still, you have found th bits you need and hopefully everything is now working.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!