Mk2 Parts Wanted

jimmyp

Mk2 Parts Wanted

Post by jimmyp »

Hi new to here. Just bought a swb rhd mk2 Haffy and need the impossible. I am located in the UK.

Complete dash assembly(panel +switches), Steering wheel, Indicator switch, All front lights, 5 wheels, hood sticks, Complete canvas/tilt and 4 canvas doors. That would do for starters !!!

Thanks
AustHaflinger

Re: Mk2 Parts Wanted

Post by AustHaflinger »

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are all friendly here so please put up your first name.

You are luckier than most in that depending where you are on the Scottish border you have a good parts seller near you.

Haflinger Technik are in Carluck near Glasgow and can probably supply most of the bits you are after. http://www.haflingertechnik.com/html/index.php

Even though I am in Australia I get most of my parts from them - I have found to provide great service and very competitive prices - Dale and John certainly are prepared to help.

Give them a call - and welcome.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Re: Mk2 Parts Wanted

Post by heinkeljb »

Sounds like you have bought a basket case! I presume there are a fair few Tin worm holes that will need sorting. What's the running gear like?

Is this your first acquaintance with a Haflinger? They are a bit of an acquired taste :lol:

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!