Haflinger potential

Doug

Haflinger potential

Post by Doug »

I came across this web site recently. OK I'm a dreamer but wouldn't this be a great platform for a modern day Haflinger.

Chassis looks made for a Haflinger body. Though looks like it needs modifying for extra ground clearance.

Put one on my list for Xmas. Maybe I'll be a proud owner one day.

Visit http://www.trexa.com/

Seasons greetings to all

Doug
heinkeljb

Re: Haflinger potential

Post by heinkeljb »

Only trouble is no range... 6 hours at 5 mph, when you start having to apply real world power requirements like hils, head winds, stop start etc. I bet the range will drop considerably.

Nice Idea though. Shouldn't be too difficult to get decent ground clearance. Wonder how many charge / discharge cycles the battery has. "shortest recharge time :30 minutes" suggests it will get very hot whilst doing that recharge - heat is probably a major killer of battery life.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Techmogogy

Post by Techmogogy »

Would be perfect... you could send it out 4 wheeling from the comfort of your couch :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha
--------------
72 Pathfinder Hafi
75 710M Pinzgauer 2.7i
96 350GDT
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Is there an Iphone app for it? :ugeek:

4 wheel steer as well - you could get it to "crab" down the road to stop the idiots from overtaking!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!