new Member in UK

present your haflinger and introduce yourself to thehafllinger.com community
gren_t

new Member in UK

Post by gren_t »

Hi all Ive been lurking on the site for quite a while and thought it was about time I registered.
I've been looking for a haffy for a number of years & the search continues.

regards all
Gren
AustHaflinger

Re: new Member in UK

Post by AustHaflinger »

Hi Gren and welcome to the forum - I hope you find something soon and become a nut job like the rest of us :lol:

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Welcome Glen,

There was a VW engined butchered one on Fleabay Uk the other week, disappeared pretty quickly so assume a deal was done behind the scenes.
I believe the same seller has another couple which were said to be going up for sale, but who knows if that will actually happen.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
gren_t

Post by gren_t »

Hi chaps being a landy owner I'm already certifiable..
yes i saw the Ebay haffy & put it on my watch list only to see it disappear - i'll keep my eyes open.

I'm off the the allrad show in Germany in june always a few haffy's about & plenty to look at missed a nice one for sale there 2yrs ago.
regards all
Gren
Germany 2013 299.jpg
Germany 2013 309.jpg
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Gren,

You could always come to the Dutch "Treffen" in May if you want to see Haflingers, bound to be spare seats available for the drives out. If not most of the "green lane" type stuff wouldn't tax a car and if you did come across a section that was un-passable in a car, well you could always go around on the normal road to the other end!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!