The forum is not free to run BUT you access it for free!

present your haflinger and introduce yourself to thehafllinger.com community
jhon

Re: The forum is not free to run BUT you access it for free!

Post by jhon »

Done - thanks for keeping it going John.
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Jhon,Thanks for the donation.

It all helps!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

PostingTester is a test account to try and solve the IP blacklisting issue that people are experiencing when trying to post on the forum.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Following on from the above post. A trial post having made a change.

John

heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Success - maybe!!!

Can I get some one else to post something and see if they get the blacklisted erorr or not?

John

AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

As mentioned in the other two active threads today - is all OK for me now ;) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hosting fees come up for renewal in December. We could do with some more donations if you want the site to continue to be available.

John

heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Merry Christmas everybody!

I have paid for this next years Hosting, but now the kitty is completely EMPTY! This means that if there are not enough donations through the year to get the kitty up to about £200 by December 2023 then this will be te last year that THE HAFLINGER.com will be up and accessable to those that have joined.
I can not afford to pay the hosting fees out of my wages so really do rely on donations to cover that cost.

Maybe not quite the christmas message you all were hoping to read on the forum, but that is the state of things.

If every member were to donatate the equivalent of a couple of British Pounds over the year, then there would be more than enough to pay for the year.

Please be gratefull to those who have donated in the past as they have helped to keep this forum up and free to access.

John

Julian B

Post by Julian B »

Donation made, John - and thanks for all of the hard work you put in to keep the forum on the road. It is much appreciated!
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Many thanks Julian,

Still a long way to go before there is enough money in the kitty to pay next years hostign and domain fees. Let's hope a few more people will donate something between now and then!

John

jhon

Post by jhon »

Thanks once again John for all that you do to keep the forum going, I've donated what I can afford. I echo your request for everyone who comes on here to donate something, even if it's just a couple of pounds. Oh - and season's greetings to all - here's to a great 2023!
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Another plea on your hard earned cash, I'm afraid. Please consider making a donation to the running cost of this forum by hitting the Donate button which is at the bottom of every page.

Much as I would love to fund the Hosting fees and Domain registration fees without the need for donations, I am not in a position to do that... So, I ask for those who are in a position to do so, donate, even the price of a coffee if done by every member would cover the costs of runnig the forum.

John

robw

Post by robw »

Button pressed. I don't post often but this is a valuable resource !
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Thank you Rob.

John

heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Who's going to give up their cup of coffee money and donate it to the Hatflinger.com forum hosting fund? Could still do with a bit more money going in to the Kitty before christmas as that's when the hosting fees are due!

John

heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hello to all those who have made a donation to The Haflinger.com

A big "Thank you" regarding your donation towards the running costs of The Haflinger.com forum. Every little bit helps build up the kitty to pay the hosting fees and Domain registration.

John

gren_t

Post by gren_t »

HI Joihn,
One of the other forums I post on has a "fuel tank" displayed in the header to show the health of the forum funds, is this something that can be added.?

Thank you for the work you put in - it is greatly appreciated.

Gren
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

I'll look into it, dpending on how much time and effort it requires to setup and keep running.

John

heinkeljb

The forum is not free to run BUT you access it for free!

Post by heinkeljb »

Well, it is comming up to the Domain renewal time again! Would be nice to have a bit more money in the kitty before I have to pay the renewal. So, if anybody thinks they can spare a bit for a donation to the running cost of this forum, please click onthe "Donate" link at the bottom of any page and drop some money on it, that would be great!

John