Hello

present your haflinger and introduce yourself to thehafllinger.com community
Wildside

Hello

Post by Wildside »

My name is Jason I live in Somerset and have owned a fair few haflingers here is a photo of my latest project the rambling wreck she is a short wheel base steel front the poly cab is just placed on her....imam also building a page on Facebook follow haflinger remains to see how many wrecks or spares vehicles are still out there!!
Attachments
IMG_20180225_200731_871.jpg
Julian B

Re: Hello

Post by Julian B »

Welcome to the forum, Jason. That machine looks very similar to one that I have ... Just that yours is in far better condition!
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Welcome Jason.
Do you live in Somerset west in south africa?

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Nathan,

Sorry to disappoint you! He lives in the UK.... This is one of the reasons why we ask for people to fill out the location part of their profile as we get a very international membership.

Welcome Jason,
Taken you a while to get here from facebook! Hopefully your build is progressing at a reasonable pace. Are you going to wait until you have it up and running before organising a Treffen?

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!