Angel from Spain!

present your haflinger and introduce yourself to thehafllinger.com community
AngelPantoja

Angel from Spain!

Post by AngelPantoja »

Hello everybody!

My name is Angel, and I am from Spain (Andalousia). I´ve been enthusiastic of Steyr-Puch since I was a child and nowdays I am the happy owner of three of those technic marvellous machines.
I have two Pinzgauers (710 &712) and recently I have adquired one ´72 Haflinger 703AP.
I have started restoring the haffy and this forum is perfect for learning tricks and tips from other people who loves Haflingers as me.
I´m glad to introduce myself to this community and thank you in advance for your friendship and help.
Here you are some pictures of my Steyr vehicles.
Best regards!!

heinkeljb

Re: Angel from Spain!

Post by heinkeljb »

Welcome to the site,

You are obviously someone who has very deep pockets! Running 3 of these types of vehicles is very expensive!

Hopefully, we will be able to answer any questions you have.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
walderse

Post by walderse »

Angel,
Welcome to the Haflinger family.
You have a very impressive collection of Steyr-Puch products.
Do you have any history on your Haflinger?
According to the Sales document on Constantin's site,
http://tdc.haflinger-4wd.com/literature ... -sales.pdf
only twelve Hafingers were directly imported into Spain from the factory and the last two were in 1971.

Take care.
Jim Molloy
Waldersee Farm
http://www.northwestmogfest.com
AngelPantoja

Post by AngelPantoja »

Thanks to everybody for the friendship.
The history of my Haflinger is not as a spanish imported vehicle. It is an english unit. The info plates in the car are all them in english. We are talking about a civil version, not for army. At the beggining it had the steering wheel in the right side but someone in ´80s moved to the left for the spanish driving. They told me that it belonged to an english man that possibly came from Gibraltar. Gibraltar is near where I live, in the south of Spain. Since 1985, it has been idle, but nowadays it has been so lucky because I´m going to bring it back to life soon...
AngelPantoja

Post by AngelPantoja »

Hello friends,

here I am again to show you my Haflinger after restoration.