Pictures not showing in posts

heinkeljb

Pictures not showing in posts

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi people,

As some of you will have noticed, pictures in old posts were showing up as white squares - i.e. no picture or a corrupt image. This was a result of me trying to update the forum software only for it to crash part way through. I restored the forum from the backup I had taken. This appear to work as the forum was back and posts were there. It has taken 2 weeks to discover that the pictures were not showing in old post as pictures, but in just added posts they showed correctly.

So I have today managed to upload a good backup, BUT it was dated 26 March 2021 and that means that there maybe SOME pictures which are still not showing or are corrupt. Sorry about that... there is not much I am able to do about those as they are obviously the ones that were uploaded between the two dates. If you come across a post where the pictures are not showing correctly, please let me know and post a link to the post so I can see if there is anything I can do.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
ogdenenterprise

Re: Pictures not showing in posts

Post by ogdenenterprise »

Thank you John for your time and effort.

Dave