Tool Kit

ogdenenterprise

Tool Kit

Post by ogdenenterprise »

Following on from my posts in the wanted section regarding, tool roll,tools & fuel measure. I have managed to purchase some of the items.
I now have 2 scissor jacks, the good one is from Lucher Landtechnik in Switzerland and the broken one is from Haflinger Technic Scotland. I took them to a certified welder friend yesterday. to get the broken one repaired.
I got the fuel measure,screwdriver & 27 flat ring spanner from Lucher and the hammer, box spanner and 2 open ended spanners from Haflinger Technik. Dale also sent me a lazer cut spark plug handle which is also at the welder having the shaped tubing piece that fits over the spark plug welded up.
I purchased a replica tool roll from James, which I mentioned in new supplier post.
I have also some Stubai spanners on order from a supplier in Sydney, these are comming from the factory in Germany.
The parts all took about 6 weeks to arrive, I guess with covid restrictions and transport problems, but Im happy with what I have got so far.

Dave
Attachments
099.JPG
098.JPG
100 (2).JPG
096.JPG
ogdenenterprise

Re: Tool Kit

I had the broken jack repaired and both of them repainted. The jack at the back of the photo is the repaired one.

Dave
ogdenenterprise

:oops: oops didnt add the photo, so here it is
Attachments
030.JPG
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Looks good, you welding guy seems to have done a good job, although the proof of the pudding is when you use it to lift a fully laden Haflinger with it.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
ogdenenterprise

I think I have finally got all the tools to match the original tool kit, all the spanners and screwdrivers are from Stubai Austria. I have added 2 photos for comparison. I previously mentioned about the tommy bars, I picked them up this week.

Dave
Attachments
IMG_3247.JPG
146837703_10159477386438470_4098195050989148423_n.jpg