Calico Mogfest coming up..October 13-15

Czechsix

Calico Mogfest coming up..October 13-15

Post by Czechsix »

http://mogfest.ddns.net/2017CalicoMogfe ... g_event=38

Lots of different stuff there, lots of mogs, pinzs, etc...even a few haflingers. If all goes well, I'll be there with the 700AP, probably the last run for me.

I'm sure Jim LaGuardia will be there too, hopefully others.
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
Czechsix

Re: Calico Mogfest coming up..October 13-15

Post by Czechsix »

20 days to go!
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

Was a great meet, terrific to see old friends there.

Unfortunately, I brought the only Haf there, but maybe next year there will be more. Still had lots of fun, ran it a bit over 70 kilometers in two days with absolutely no issues, kept up with the entire bunch of mogs, pinzs, etc no issues.
Overlook down a dead end canyon
Overlook down a dead end canyon
Lining up first day, heading up Mule Canyon
Lining up first day, heading up Mule Canyon
Mine overlook during a trail break...
Mine overlook during a trail break...
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Great pics - it is great to see different landscapes and great vehicles.
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

Thanks, there are many more pics, but mine kind of stink. I was busy driving. I'll post some more up in a bit, but there were other attendees also shooting video, maybe some of that will show up.

I, too, really like to see the different landscapes and activities. Always fun to see what other folks are getting into. Maybe I'll post a pic or video of the pulse jet motorcycle that was also a feature of the treffen, lol. I don't think we're going to be welcome back in that campground next year.