Northwest MogFest 2014: August 14th-17th

walderse

Northwest MogFest 2014: August 14th-17th

Post by walderse »

Hello to all!
As we start the month of July, we know that mid-August brings out annual Northwest MogFest event at Waldersee Farm in northwest Oregon. This year marks our fifteen event and a Haflinger trail ride into the Coast Range is already being planned for Friday, August 15th. We are unsure if all the fields will be harvested by the start of the event but that has never stopped us before. We have more new activities being added this year and details will follow. Trust that, as in years past, it will most certainly be entertaining with no boredom allowed.
Hope to see many of you in August.
Take care.

Jim Molloy
Waldersee Farm
http://www.northweestmogfest.com
Westernair

Re: Northwest MogFest 2014: August 14th-17th

Post by Westernair »

My son Jared has had a count down clock on his computer for over 300 days now. We will be their with both trucks. And the Austrian will be for sale.
RPower

Post by RPower »

I will be attending NWMF this year. My first was in 2012 and I missed last years event, never again! I am currently looking to procure a Hafie in the next 3-6 months, so no truck THIS year. :( The only person I know is Ryan Gerrish, so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you guys face to face as well. See you there! :D
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

RPower
Look forward to meeting you this week. I will be camping in the upper field with my trucks hauled in a 24 race trailer towed by a gray Toyota tundra. I will have two trucks with me, feel free to introduce yourself when you get a chance and I'll let you experience driving the Haflingers around the lower fields so you get a feel for what they are like.
Shawn
RPower

Post by RPower »

Thanks Shawn! I will keep an eye out for sure. :)