Dutch treffen May 2017

heinkeljb

Dutch treffen May 2017

Post by heinkeljb »

Just to bore you lot all over again, It's that time of year again for the Dutch treffen. Lurch has passed his MOT, and other than family issue which might prevent me from going, I am in the process of booking things to be able to take part in this years meet.

Will be a very short (by these treffen's standards) drive this year as I don't think they could get much closer to the UK... Should I bore you all with a write up of the trip or just leave it with this post??

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Julian B

Re: Dutch treffen May 2017

Post by Julian B »

Looking forward to seeing you over there John! Bonne route (or whatever they say in Holland) :D
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
Czechsix

Re: Dutch treffen May 2017

Post by Czechsix »

go ahead and write it up, I always enjoy reading trip reports.
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch