heinkeljb

the Haflinger and Pinzgauer Club UK AGM 2013

Post by heinkeljb »

Just had the club magazine and noticed the following:-

Club Treffen and AGM July 12 & 13th 2013

Eastwell Park
Ashford Kent
Contact Kevin Cawood
(If you need more details, send me a PM as I am not sure if he would want his details plastered all over the place)

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
heinkeljb

Re: the Haflinger and Pinzgauer Club UK AGM 2013

Post by heinkeljb »

Was a good weekend even if I managed to break bits on Lurch!

(Dynastart and exhaust silencer) oh, and the indicators packed up going there! That made it fun in the dark! - At least that was fixable (bad earth).

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
maxhafli

Post by maxhafli »

photographs of this treffen? :P
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Maxhafi,

I am sorry to say i am not the best at taking pictures and I tend to forget to take any when it would be nice to have taken some.
Having said that, I did take a few, but really I relied on another guy there who was taking picture and who has promised to make them available. I am still waiting - hopefully I will get a link this weekend.

To get back to a couple I took:-
The first is right at the start of the road run. There was another Hafi being unloaded from a van round the corner which didn't make the picture.
The second is during the road run.

As you can tell, not very good as they show Lurch but not the others really.

John
Treffen2013a.jpg
Treffen2013a.jpg (118.01 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
Treffen2013b.jpg
Treffen2013b.jpg (94.44 KiB) Viewed 2502 times

maxhafli

Post by maxhafli »

Thank you John, but I thought there was a website where you can see the pictures .... :)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

I am still waiting to be given a link to the pictures. There was the Treffen last weekend and then the War and Peace show 2013 that ran for five day only ending this weekend. The people with photos haven't been back home yet, so have not had a chance to upload pictures anywhere. Hopefully they will do so shortly after they return home.

John

woodman

Post by woodman »

Hi John and Maxhafli, The Web site is being sorted and should ( Hope fully ) be up and running soon, Kevin Cawood ( Treffen Organiser ) had one of his lads taking lots of photos, he will be sending me a disc soon, I will try to post some on here more photos will be in the Haflinger and Pinzgauer Club UK Magazine along with an article out mid September.
Regards Pete Elliott ( Club Secretary )
maxhafli

Post by maxhafli »

Still no pictures? ;) ;)