parts book

ogdenenterprise

parts book

Post by ogdenenterprise »

I have several different parts books from different years. My newest copy is a 1970 parts book in a green vinyl binder. I was looking at the Prokschi web site and it lists a 1970 parts book, but it has also 1991 on the front cover. any one know if it is a updated parts book to the 1970 I have.

Dave
ogdenenterprise

Re: parts book

I had a look at Constatins site and that lists 1981 as the newest.

Dave
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

So you must have a bit of time on your hands during your lockdown to be looking at different versions of parts books :-)

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
ogdenenterprise

Yes, is it so obvious.

Dave
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Bummer - you have jinxed me - after 13 months of no Covid we picked up a case last night here in the ACT. No doubt the little turd who got it went up to a hot zone when he should not have and brought it back. Has been in all the main retail stores and all the popular pubs and night spots.

So we go into lockdown in a couple of hours for 7 days. Had to go to the shops this morning to get some scripts filled and could not get within 500m of the carpark - log jam of cars. Inside every shopping trolley filled with packets of poo tickets.

Wont impact me very much but is still a pain. I need to send my E-Type down to Ballarat in Victoria to get it restored but with all these lockdowns is not going to happen soon.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Are they making everybody self isolate over one positive test or only people who have come into contact with the guy? UK has a track and trace service which supposedly using Bluetooth, can track where the phone went and which other phones were nearby and so can inform those owners that they have to self isolate for seven days.
I suppose most people now have a Bluetooth enabled phone so it is probably a pretty good way of doing it. Having said that, it has caused an issue with the number of Lorry drivers being force to isolate and now we are starting to see shelves in supermarkets empty.

Still if you do have to be at home and can't actual work, then looking through Haflinger Parts books or workshop manuals is a good use of your time!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Compared with the UK our infection rates are very very low but some States are going through a bit of an infection upsurge over the past few months - New South Wales currently has about 340 new infections each day and one or two deaths - today the first of a fully vaccinated person.

Where I live in the ACT we are completely surrounded by New South Wales but have been able to escape NSWs problems. One confirmed infection yesterday after 13 months of none and contact tracing has found another 3 infections in close contacts of the first today.

We have found tight, short complete lockdowns seem to be effective - so no eating out but can get takeaway, can go out for exercise (yeah right as if that is going to happen, no visiting friends and relatives, working from home and masks.

So we will see what happens - the weather is good so some work on the Haflinger might be good.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
ogdenenterprise

We got away with a 3 day lockdown, but the down side is I have to work this weekend.

Dave