Non Steyr Puch parts.

MeggyMoo

Non Steyr Puch parts.

Post by MeggyMoo »

Morning all,
I remember a long time ago seeing a list of other vehicle parts & their part numbers that are compatible with the Haflinger, I wondered if anyone has an up to date version. If not is there a list of manufacturers part numbers for 'consumable' parts in particular brake cylinder seal kits & shock absorbers.
Thanks in advance Bill.
heinkeljb

Re: Non Steyr Puch parts.

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Bill,

Have a look under Documentation - the list is probably not as up to date as it has been a while since anybody added any parts to it.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
MeggyMoo

Post by MeggyMoo »

Thanks John,
Having trawled the net it would appear Haflinger Technic are the cheapest option for the shockers, Dale said the seal kits for the brake cylinders had got almost as expensive as the complete cylinder so unless anyone knows where reasonably priced kits are available then that may be the only option!
Bill
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Bill,

Did you look at the excel spreadsheet sheets under Documentaion\Cross reference sheets? You get ther from the main index page of this forum.

I must admit I put a VW bettle master cylinder in Lurch. You just have to block off one port, or run two brake lines, one to the front and one to the back.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Rabbit 16v

Post by Rabbit 16v »

I used VW Beetle as my application for Bilstein shocks. I am very happy with them.
63 Serie 1 SWB
72 Serie 2 LWB
63 Serie 1 SWB
bunch of other randoms