Strange things people do - to Haflingers

heinkeljb

Strange things people do - to Haflingers

Post by heinkeljb »

Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
HaffyHunter

Re: Strange things people do - to Haflingers

Post by HaffyHunter »

Oy that hurts the eyes! A very sad thing indeed. I hope the R9,000 asking price is equivalent to about $5.

Cheers,
Steve
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

I have sent a message to the seller asking if it is still for sale. I could buy it as it might still have parts worth salvaging. Particularly if the original running gear is also available even if it is broken, which presumably is why the body is now on a VW running gear. It would be great if it was the VW Synco running gear!
Looks like the "top" has been pushed back for the photos as the seats still look white!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

Good for parts.. maybe. I'm expecting epic bodging on every system.
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

It's back again, but at the reduced price - dropped 1000 rand. I've tried again to ask the seller for more details, maybe this time he will oblige.

John