Haflinger Club of Australia- Volunteers sought for handover

http://www.haflingerclub.org.au
Rick K

Haflinger Club of Australia- Volunteers sought for handover

Post by Rick K »

Hello

After putting a fair bit of effort in launching the site, Ive run out of puff. I have broadened my business interests in this last year to the point I no longer have time to maintain this site. The hard work has been done, putting the thing in-place, so I think maintaining the site should be straight forward for someone keen and motivated. If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can chat further. Im preferably looking for someone (or indeed a team) who can give a bit of time to all Puch and Steyr-Puch vehicles in Australia, not just the Haflinger (although Haflinger is the primary theme and interest).

Im tied up in January, so hoping to hand-over in February or so. I sincerely hope there is someone out there willing to take on this unique challenge.

with kind regards from Sydney

Rick
1963 Haflinger 700APTL (ex- Hydro Tasmania)
several Puch scooters[/size]
Techmogogy

Re: Haflinger Club of Australia- Volunteers sought for hando

Post by Techmogogy »

ProfPinz would be great I am sure.
Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by Techmogogy on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
72 Pathfinder Hafi
75 710M Pinzgauer 2.7i
96 350GDT
profpinz

Post by profpinz »

If there is a "team" of other forum members who are willing to help I'd be happy to be part of it!
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Regrettably I am unable to assist but am supportive of the idea of the Australia Haflinger Club being resurrected. I appreciate very much that Clubs and Websites need more than support and need involvement but I am not in a position at the moment.

A Club would still be great - after now nearly 2 1/2 years ownership of a Haflinger that is on the road I am yet to see another Haflinger either on the road or even as a wreck in a paddock or in a yard. With the exception of this forum I would be completely isolated.

Whoever does take the task over - all the best wishes.

Oh and thanks to Rick for taking the time and energy to setup the top class website that we currently have - a credit to him and a great resource for us all.

Cheers

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)