Invitation for a Haflinger to join a 3 day adventure

http://www.haflingerclub.org.au
Rick K

Invitation for a Haflinger to join a 3 day adventure

Post by Rick K »

Hello.

I have received an invitation for a Haflinger to be involved in 4wd expedition to the Victorian Alps to join other vintage 4wd's, which be documented in a DVD and TV episode. It's soon, from 21 to 24 February 2013. The invitation reads as follows:

Hope you had a great Christmas and that 2013 brings everything you want. This is just an early new year reminder that we want to put together a 'Classic Weekend' late Feb and would like to involve an International Scout owner and a Haflinger owner. The vehicles/owners/family (if you want; they'd be most welcome) will be featured in an episode on a Pat Callinan's 4x4 Adventures DVD and an issue of the magazine of the same name. The idea behind all this is to popularise the whole concept of ownership of classic 4WDS, regardless of brand, talk about the differences involved in having a new 4WD and a classic, and of course, feature the owners and the vehicles themselves. Would any of your members be interested in being involved? appreciate a reply as soon as you can, as I'll have to come up with alternatives if it's a no-go.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll pass on the contact details.

With kind regards

Rick
1963 Haflinger 700APTL (ex- Hydro Tasmania)
several Puch scooters[/size]
heinkeljb

Re: Invitation for a Haflinger to join a 3 day adventure

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi,

I hope some does go on it. Should be fun and they will probably provide enough backup to solve most problems.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!