STEYR PUCH PARTS SUPPLY AND ENGINE RECONDITIONING

The only place where products and services from commercial vendors are to be posted.
Puchmanlenny

STEYR PUCH PARTS SUPPLY AND ENGINE RECONDITIONING

Post by Puchmanlenny »

Hello everyone...I am the USA rep for Robert Prokschi Sales in Wollersdorf Austria. I import mostly Fiat 500 and Steyr Puch Parts.and warehouse them in San Marcos CA. I have 3 puch cars and a good weathered 1960 Haflinger. I manufacture the crankshaft bearings, and big bore kits for the Puch engines The kits are 83mm and 88mm ... I also repair crankshafts and have 70mm stroker crankshafts for these engines. My latest parts are the alloy dyno belt pulleys to replace the worn out steel pulleys that have been out of production for many many years.I do not have a lot of haffy parts.other than engine parts I own and run a chemical supply company in San Diego for automobiles full time and now the Puch business is up to speed also..As of a few days ago I now offer Dyno service for the STeyr PUch 2 cylinder engines. I will post some short videos shortly of the first engine to be pulled.LEO
jkslvr

Re: STEYR PUCH PARTS SUPPLY AND ENGINE RECONDITIONING

Post by jkslvr »

Hi
Looking for some parts. I'm in coloraod
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

Leo is not on the forum regularly I suggest you contact him through email.
bma

Post by bma »

I am in Port Hueneme, CA. I want to find out if you don't just have parts but if you actually have a Haflinger for sale? I have been in search for one for quite a while. Thank you.

BA
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

bma wrote:I am in Port Hueneme, CA. I want to find out if you don't just have parts but if you actually have a Haflinger for sale? I have been in search for one for quite a while. Thank you.

BA

This would be better if it was posted in the wanted section. Might actually prompt a reply!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!