It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 am 

Hello everyone...I am the USA rep for Robert Prokschi Sales in Wollersdorf Austria. I import mostly Fiat 500 and Steyr Puch Parts.and warehouse them in San Marcos CA. I have 3 puch cars and a good weathered 1960 Haflinger. I manufacture the crankshaft bearings, and big bore kits for the Puch engines The kits are 83mm and 88mm ... I also repair crankshafts and have 70mm stroker crankshafts for these engines. My latest parts are the alloy dyno belt pulleys to replace the worn out steel pulleys that have been out of production for many many years.I do not have a lot of haffy parts.other than engine parts I own and run a chemical supply company in San Diego for automobiles full time and now the Puch business is up to speed also..As of a few days ago I now offer Dyno service for the STeyr PUch 2 cylinder engines. I will post some short videos shortly of the first engine to be pulled.LEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:50 pm 

Hi
Looking for some parts. I'm in coloraod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 am 

Leo is not on the forum regularly I suggest you contact him through email.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 pm 

I am in Port Hueneme, CA. I want to find out if you don't just have parts but if you actually have a Haflinger for sale? I have been in search for one for quite a while. Thank you.

BA

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:14 pm 

bma wrote:
I am in Port Hueneme, CA. I want to find out if you don't just have parts but if you actually have a Haflinger for sale? I have been in search for one for quite a while. Thank you.

BA

This would be better if it was posted in the wanted section. Might actually prompt a reply!

John

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!