Haflinger for sale in the UK.

Ebay, Gumtree etc.
heinkeljb

Haflinger for sale in the UK.

Post by heinkeljb »

Came across this if anybody is interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-PUCH-HAF ... Swxg5Xxthe

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Re: Haflinger for sale in the UK.

Post by AustHaflinger »

Looks like a nice vehicle for someone to start on.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
gren_t

Post by gren_t »

Hi Chaps, I won the auction....
1min after the auction ended I got a mail asking me to get in touch to sort payment and collection.
Phoned them 9:30am today spoke to a chap called Les who wanted me to pay by bank transfer so got money shifted into the right account, sorted collection £200 for delivery to my home & phoned them back at 12:00 to get their bank details...Voicemail.!
tried again at 13:00 ...voicemail.. 14:00 get Email saying they want to keep it to restore themselves..Hmmmm :roll:
14:30 get phonecall from collection driver saying he was at the postcode what was the complete address? Oh arse...
I expalined the situation and he was not a happy chappie had to speak to their head office and offered to show them the email so hopefully it will not cost me £200. :evil:
If it does I'm going to the small claims court..

2 cap it all got in touch with ebay who were "disapointed" but advised me to get in touch with the seller to cancel the sale & leave feedback. Did this and then found I could not leave any feedback.. Grrr.

I suspect they wanted more money or they had someone offer more after the end of the auction.

so the search goes on....

Regards All
Gren
Vampyr

Post by Vampyr »

Hi Gren , what lovely people. I don't know if this comes up in the UK but it does in Australia so I'll cut and paste for you. Danny

Business seller information

Hurst Motor Co

les little

Grange farm unit 10

Nelsons lane

Hurst

Berkshire

rg100rr

United Kingdom

Phone:7976285473

Email:[email protected]

VAT number: UK 669 0630 17
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Anybody live near the place? Really ought to get someone there in person. Sounds like a fraud case - sell something you have no intention of selling!

Ebay will wash their hands of it if you paid using western union of straight bank transfer. They will possibly help if it was via paypal. Did you use your credit card to pay for it? If you did then you can claim against the credit card company.

I feel your pain and frustration. Throw as much of the "book at him" as possible!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
gren_t

Post by gren_t »

Hi Chaps,
I didnt get to pay for it as they wanted money via bank transfer or debit/cash and when I spoke to Les he didnt have the company bank details to hand and asked me to phone back later which is what i did and then forund they would not answer the phone.

All reported to ebay who said it was a breach of their contract and "very Disapointing".! I was adviste to contact the seller and tell them they had to cancel the sale (they would still incur charges) and I should leave apropriate feedback.

Well because I had opened a dispute I could not leave feedback - they canceled the same within the hour and I had to agree it. this was My mistake... I agreed thefore the sale was cancelled and no longer existed & therfore I could not leave negative feedback..! arse. - not the best advice from Ebay I think.

Regards All
Gren