New members and PM's

Off topic
wojo12

New members and PM's

Post by wojo12 »

When I first joined this forum, I sent 3 PM's to different to some local (Australia) members and they are still sitting in my Outbox. Somewhere since I have read that PM's are restricted for new members.

My question is, will those messages be sent in due course now that I am an active contributor, or do I need to try to send them again?

Any assistance with this will be much appreciated.

Keep on Haffing

John Wood
heinkeljb

Re: New members and PM's

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi John,

I just had a quick look at the PM settings and the most I can do for you is to empty your PM box. I think you will have to try sending them again. It is possible that the people you are trying to send them to have full PM boxes in which case they will not receive them.

If you have no joy, I will have another look at the settings to try and figure out what has one wrong.

Regards,

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Re: New members and PM's

Post by AustHaflinger »

Also remember your outgoing messages will stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them - if they never open them then they stay in your outbox forever.

Is a means of knowing if the recipient has got your message.
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)