Bosch parts lists for Haflinger

Post by cascade.king »

Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
Czechsix

Re: Bosch parts lists for Haflinger

Post by Czechsix »

Does anyone still have a link to this?
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

It moved a couple of years ago. I think you will just have to google Bosch Automotive Catalog - I came up with this https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/ - the auto menu looks pretty comprehensive.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

What part are you looking for? Bosch probably don't list everything they have ever made once the demand for it drops below a certain level. That doesn't mean they don't sell it, just that they don't list it.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

I had a _very_ quick look within archive.org , but that exact url doesn't work. But a similar one is this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140806052 ... ation=true

You may have some luck. Happy searching!
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

heinkeljb wrote:What part are you looking for? Bosch probably don't list everything they have ever made once the demand for it drops below a certain level. That doesn't mean they don't sell it, just that they don't list it.

John
Right now I'm just looking at the stock numbers for the tail light bulbs, having a heck of a time finding them here, but I'll probably order them online. It struck me as I was looking for those numbers that I need to update myself on what's available out there in general. Specifically for the 700AP, but generally for all the junk that I have.

I think I found some bulbs that will work, they're not to the original? (meaning what's the original? I have a 1963 truck, and it's probably gone through some creative owners...) spec. I'd rather have the correct items, at least for this. Electrical stuff I take seriously. I hate fires and magic smoke being let out of components.

I'll probably just go with it and button it up. Need to add some fluids, but I'm hoping to take a nice little off road trip up to the top of one of the ridges here in Alaska. 22 miles off road, one way. But the view is nice at the top, or so I've seen in pictures!

If and when I make it up there I'll post up video and pics. Should be a nice fun run, hopefully with no issues.

Greg
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch