Haffie ID plate

mechanical horse

Haffie ID plate

Post by mechanical horse »

Hey Gang,
On a Haffie ID plate, what should be stamped beside these references on the plate?
Fzg. Nr.
Baujahr.
Mot. Nr.
Fahrgest. Nr.

Regards Rick.
AustHaflinger

Re: Haffie ID plate

Post by AustHaflinger »

See the attached
HaflingerNumbers.pdf
(344.22 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
mechanical horse

Post by mechanical horse »

Hey Gary,
Thanks for that info. I thought that I had seen it somewhere before on the forum but couldn't remember where, so thought it would be easier and quicker to ask. And it was.
Am having 3 other Haffie owners here for a get together this Sat, so that will make 4 Haffies here at the one time, and I think a bit of a first for Qld. Could this be called a Morning tea Treffin or a BBQ Treffin? i would think that John, who is organizing it all, will post a serious amount of photos.I am looking forward to picking John's brains as to how he road registered his Haffie. Having dealt with Qld Transport on a number of occasions in regards to motor cycles,, I have found that these dealings can often lead to thoughts of suicide.
Regards Rick.
wojo12

Post by wojo12 »

mechanical horse wrote:Hey Gary,
Thanks for that info. I thought that I had seen it somewhere before on the forum but couldn't remember where, so thought it would be easier and quicker to ask. And it was.
Am having 3 other Haffie owners here for a get together this Sat, so that will make 4 Haffies here at the one time, and I think a bit of a first for Qld. Could this be called a Morning tea Treffin or a BBQ Treffin? i would think that John, who is organizing it all, will post a serious amount of photos.I am looking forward to picking John's brains as to how he road registered his Haffie. Having dealt with Qld Transport on a number of occasions in regards to motor cycles,, I have found that these dealings can often lead to thoughts of suicide.
Regards Rick.
I'm excited too Rick, just being able to see just one other Haf would have been great. Do you think we could call it a Haf-athon? LOL

I'm also thinking of trying to orgnise a Syd-Bris owners meeting later in the year at/near, say, Coffs Harbour, halfway between the two. Nothing concrete yet - the nightmare has only just begun!!

See you on Saturday, Rick, Kym and Brett :D :D :D :D
Attachments
20181215_122830.jpg
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Nice to see a Treffen being organised in Oz! Pity it is so far away and Lurch Lurch swims like a brick, so won't be joining you!! Lol.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!