hoods & doors

Difflock

hoods & doors

Post by Difflock »

Is it possible to obtain the canvas front doors still ?
Are there any companies making cab canvases - not sure in Undercover hoods make them though if they had a pattern possibly,
heinkeljb

Re: hoods & doors

Post by heinkeljb »

There is at least one guy who makes canvas tops, doors etc in europe - I'll see if I can find his details. Probably expensive if for no other reason than shipping.

Do you have the metal work for the doors?

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Difflock

Post by Difflock »

No, I don't even have a vehicle yet,just looking at another one that is up for sale with theese parts missing and wondering on availability,
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

I notice the last one you posted a link to didn't have doors on it, but that doesn't always mean theare not available when you finally get to buy it. Some people when selling don't list the spares they have in the hopes that they can sell them seperately later.
Please can you put a vague location in your profile? This forum is used worldwide and it will help.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
robw

Post by robw »

I had some door canvases supplied by a guy called Peter Gutmann in Austria i think who was an agent for whoever made them. 5 years ago they were roughly 200 euro's each but they were supplied as a kit and i had to get them attached to the door frames (which i had) by someone who knew what they were doing with a sewing machine. This cost more than the kit so they ended up being pretty pricey !
ogdenenterprise

Post by ogdenenterprise »

Try this guy,
https://www.haflingerverdeckesahler.at/
I have not seen any of his work, but I have heard good reports.

Dave
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

I had a new short canvas cab & my doors reskinned by www.allwheeltrim.co.uk several years ago, and although not cheap, I remain super impressed.

There is also a maker of new hoods etc in Austria, but I can't remember their name.
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
Bernd

Post by Bernd »

We make hoods and doors for all Haflinger types ever build.
for far away customers we make optional the doors ready covered the skin on the frame, or for self mount.
If you have any questions, just ask
Best quality canvas
2x 700 AP Pathfinder 1972
703 AP with Huber Winch
Pinzgauer 716 MK