Tow Bar

AustHaflinger

Tow Bar

Post by AustHaflinger »

I know that Haflinger tow bars exist but I am most likely to be able to locate one locally. I could probably build one from scratch but would be easier if a had a plan.

So does anyone have a plan of a Haffie tow bar that they would be prepared to share?

Thanks

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Re: Tow Bar

Post by heinkeljb »

I can take pictures of mine and some measurements if that's any help. You can see what mine looks like in one of the picture on here in the thread about where there trailer electrics socket is fitted.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Re: Tow Bar

Post by AustHaflinger »

Thanks John - but it will be OK, if no one has a plan I will just knock one up later after the Haffie is back on the road. Just stalled at the moment as there seems to be a hold up getting some parts so looking at other things for later.

I suppose because there is a little bit of white stuff over there you have stopped work on your vehicle - just be thankful you do not live over here with our terrible climate - was a bit cooler today at 24°c and has been over 30°c for a while and over 40 6 weeks ago - the clear skies and no pollution mean I get sunburnt all the time working on the Haffie. Life is tough :D

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)