Heating system for sale

AngelPantoja

Heating system for sale

Post by AngelPantoja »

Hello folks,
I keep on working on my Haflinger restoration project and I don´t need some parts anymore.
It is the heating system that has been removed totally.
The device needs to be restored, but it is absolutely complete as you can see in the pictures.
The muffler is stainless steel.
I have the entire system for sale. I hear offers.
Thank you.

Ángel.-

heinkeljb

Re: Heating system for sale

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Ángel,

There are 3 photos which are not showing (They have just showed up - much higher resolution). Where are the parts? Some one is probably going to have to pay for shipping and it might help them decide.

What sort of price are you looking for?

I have that heating system on my Haflinger and I would certainly like to have some spares for it, but my guess is that a) you will want more than I can afford and B) the shipping will double the price.

So much as I would like the system for spares, you are more likely to sell it to some one else.

John
(UK)
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AngelPantoja

Post by AngelPantoja »

Can you see them here? https://imageshack.com/a/Ugdq/1
AngelPantoja

Post by AngelPantoja »

Hi John, I don´t need these parts anymore, that is why I offer them here instead of throw it for scrap...
We could arrange a price and value the shipping cost in the way that this stuff would be used again.
I listen to anyone interested.

Ángel.-
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Ángel,

If you are prepared to try and parcel the bits up and find a price to ship them to the UK then I have some thing to work on as far as getting a price I can afford to pay. These things always cost more than parts them selves once all the people in the middle get their bit of money out of you - (Shipping, Tax, Import duty, etc)

It looks like the long heater tube can be split in to two pieces, that would make the box smaller.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
pathfinder700ap

Post by pathfinder700ap »

Angel, John,

I'd also be interested in the parts, so if you don't come to an agreement please let me know.

Kind regards,
Constantin