Austrian Hafy for sale at NW MOG Fest

Westernair

Austrian Hafy for sale at NW MOG Fest

Post by Westernair »

OK for those of you that are interested in an exceptional example of a Austrian truck, I will be offering my 61 for sale at Jim Maloys Party in Sheridian Oregon next week.
This is a great truck that was owned by Leo Castiglione and then Riley Carsey before me. I purchased it so my son could drive it this summer up and through MOG fest. Now we are going to sell it as I really just need 1 and my son is ready to buy a VW Baja.
Has a new top from Austria, plus the original slant back top and all hardware.
I already have it loaded up in the trailer behind other rigs so no pictures other than this Taken at Goatworks a few months back. It is the one with the California plate

cascade.king

Re: Austrian Hafy for sale at NW MOG Fest

Post by cascade.king »

So, here is the hard part..
$?
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Westernair wrote:OK for those of you that are interested in an exceptional example of a Austrian truck.
So says the owner, who of course is not biased at all :lol:

I hope the sale goes well.

Yes $$ would be of interest.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

Goatworks has done all the maintanace for the past two years so he can provide an opinion in the condition.
I am into the truck for 15k so that is what I am asking. Come drive it next weekend and be the judge and make an offer.
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

At the Oregon gathering a month or so ago, several people drove it and had only great comments.
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

Other non-bias people to check with on the condition include Leo Castiglone and André from Fat Fabrications. I can provide their info if requested or they can be found here or thereal4x4 site.
Honestly this truck is in better condition then 95% of the trucks I have seen here in North America.
Goatwerks

Post by Goatwerks »

Very good price for US market, platform is very solid, garage kept, very nice new top and restored soft doors.
For you OZ guys, there are only a handful of early Series 1 Slant back Austrian models in the U.S., and this one is complete :shock:
I'm sure it will find a new home soon 8-)
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

I just uploaded these from my phone.
http://s129.photobucket.com/user/wester ... 61%20haffy
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

We had an amazing time again this year at NW MOG fest. Didn't sell the slant back but had LOTS of interest. Some said they had to free up some cash first. K did have a non-attendee at the gas station make a solid cash offer so he could use it as a hunting rig. I told him I was in a pending sale and would let him know next week it the deal doesn't go through.
This is way to nice of a truck to sell to someone that just wants a basic side by side. Please if you are interested, let me know. I may also consider a partial trade for guns, classic cars or???
Also I can keep some of the parts if you want to spend less. Say 10k as a bad ass flat bed w/o the holy grail doors and duck boards.
MARKM

Post by MARKM »

Just got back from hiking trip in Switzerland and saw two 67 Haflingers in use. I am very interested in purchasing one and am interested if yours is still available. Sorry I just joined this forum and I haven't figured out how to PM you. You can reply here or contact me @ [email protected]. I am located in CA and could pick up if car still located on west coast.
Thanks
Mark
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

Thanks Mark i sent you an email
Westernair

Post by Westernair »

Nice meeting you today Mark, enjoy your new truck. Glad to know she will be in such good hands.
Hope to see it again at next years NW Mogfest, bring it along with one of your schwimmwagons.