Future Haffy Parts in Australia

profpinz

Future Haffy Parts in Australia

Post by profpinz »

G'Day Guy's
I've finally decided that I have to get rid of some of the "stuff" I've got here.
I've owned Haflingers since the mid 70's but for the last 20+ years I've been more into Pinzgauers than Haflingers so I've decided I have to sort out the Haffy bits and flog some off. (I still intend to restore my long and short wheelbase Haffies in the future so I'II be keeping what I need for those)

In the mid 80's I brought a lot of the driveline parts at auction when Barry Jones closed "Haflinger Sales and Service"/"Haflinger Pinzgauer Enterprises".....the parts include gearbox transaxle housings (empty casings only), spring hangers, springs, fan housings etc, etc.

Whilst I haven't sorted the parts out yet I'm wondering if there is much interest in Australia (a few people overseas are interested but shipping is a hassle nowdays), so I'd prefer to sell "locally" :D

Feel free to drop me a private message if you are interested.
profpinz

Re: Future Haffy Parts in Australia

Post by profpinz »

ogdenenterprise/Dave, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your private message but it appears that there are a minimum number of posts required or time passed on the forum until full rights are given so I can't reply to messages at this time; I didn't realise this when I wrote the initial post......my apologies!

I've had a number of people contact me about the parts and they of course will have first preference when I get around to sorting out the bits, but if anyone wants to get intouch with me feel free to email me at:

profpinz at westnet dot com dot au
bestill

Post by bestill »

Hi there, I would be interested to see what you have for sale, and how much ? I am located in Sydney and have two haflingers. One is currently being restored to its original Australian army clothes whilst the other is my working farm vehicle. A list of what you have for sale would be good to see. Thanks Dave
profpinz

Post by profpinz »

I've had a number of people contact me re the parts, so basically its first in, first served!
Some people only want specific parts but I think the people I have responded to already with take all the stock I have for sale.
Thanks to all those who have contacted me and I'm sorry for those that have missed out!