Polycab and poly doors

mqh00n

Polycab and poly doors

Post by mqh00n »

Hi All, I have a polycab and poly doors, this is just the cab with roof and rearwall with rear window, not the poly nose part with headlights, and poly doors.
Its in rough condition and will need fixing up with fibreglass and a new gel-coat and respray.
all polycarbonate windows will need new ones as always as they are faded and scratched.

Give Mick a call on 0424436629 if anyones interested and ill shoot some pictures up when im in the shed.
Julian B

Re: Polycab and poly doors

Post by Julian B »

Where (in the world) are you based?
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
Bigdougal

Post by Bigdougal »

Looks like an Australian mobile number.
Cheers

Doug Hart

1972 AP 700
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Definitely Australia, as there are posts regarding Australian LWB versions.

Hey Mick,

How about updating your profile with an approximate location as it can get confusing to our International members trying to work out where people are.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Vampyr

Post by Vampyr »

Was at Micks place yesterday, picking up a few bits and pieces and the poly cab looked alright from what I saw of it but as Mick described. I must say his 700apt made me turn a shade of green and the LWB made it worse. Micks in Sydney Australia. regards Danny