New Bosch indicator switch found

heinkeljb

New Bosch indicator switch found

Post by heinkeljb »

During a search for another forum user relating to a replacement coil for a Haflinger I continued looking at the Bosch catalog web site I had found and looked at the indicator switch - stuck the Bosch code into Google and came up with the following:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4v3oricnjf7zu ... 4.png?dl=0

It looks like it would fit the mounting box on the steering column so should be a direct replacement for a damaged switch - it even has the headlight flasher switch. Price is a bit high, but considering I haven't seen this a new item before - even when I was looking for one to replace my current one (which I have rebuilt so don't need one just at the moment)!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Re: New Bosch indicator switch found

Post by AustHaflinger »

All we need now is a self cancelling indicator switch - I keep leaving mine on after turning a corner.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

That unfortunately would require altering the steering column which I doubt many people would want to do.

Have you tried putting the indicator switch round on the other side of the steering column so you don't kick it when you climb in - that seems to be the main reason they get broken!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Techmogogy

Post by Techmogogy »

The NA pathfinder Hafi's have a self-cancelling indicator switch!
I tried to search this site as others have posted up the VW part number but search does not work, says my terms are to common but even when I change them still no searchy
--------------
72 Pathfinder Hafi
75 710M Pinzgauer 2.7i
96 350GDT