Pair of Haflingers for sale in Central NY

Puchaffy

Pair of Haflingers for sale in Central NY

Post by Puchaffy »

Hi,
I am testing the waters for selling my two Haflingers. One is a Kommunal Haflinger 703APK Polycab, 1974, 5 speed with PTO, and a US pathfinder that has an ID plate but no year, my guess 69 or 70. I have a complete running engine for the 703APK, and partially assembled engine that was bored out for the Pathfinder. Seat frames but no seats. Polycab needs a gas tank. Most of the tin for the 703, and some for the Pathfinder. Tailgate for the 703, but not for the Pathfinder. Hydraulic unit for the kommunal. Many spare parts, 13" alloy rims and extras that will take a lot to photograph, hence the testing of interest. A rare factory VW engine adapter, high speed gear set. Pathfinder came from a Minnesota Haflinger dealer's son, and the 703 came from the Zurich airport. Neither is ready to drive, but the 703 APK has NY title. There is no title for the Pathfinder, one would need to be obtained from Broadway Title or the like. Neither is ragged out rusted, but both need a refurb and paint.

Used to have a Pinz, and thought these would be easier to restore, but too many projects...
I'll work on more photos if there is interest, Thanks
Attachments
IMG_7091.JPG
IMG_7090.JPG
Julian B

Re: Pair of Haflingers for sale in Central NY

Post by Julian B »

Do you have the serial numbers of the Pathfinder? From those one can get a grasp of age etc.
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Welcome to the forum,

Shame you are selling both, have you thought of selling one and keeping the other? Although we are a world wide forum, we don't seem to have a huge active American membership. Hopefully, there is that one person that wants them!

I am sure you would make the Pathfinder more attractive to a new owner if it had a title, might be worth going through the hoops to get that.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

What kind of price range were you considering?

I'm always more-or-less in the market for projects......
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
Puchaffy

Post by Puchaffy »

Hi, looking for private messaging, guess there is none. Price will depend on level of completion. The green Pathfinder seems to be of interest to someone overseas, so I am going to pursue that for now. The red haflinger would be a bit more, as it has a complete engine, and a US/NY title. If someone offered me $11k for both, with all the spare parts and rims etc. I can live with that. Thanks
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

There is a PM button at the bottom of each post (to the left next to the profile button).

So click on that to PM the poster of the relevant post.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Pm only works after you have made a certain number of posts. I believe it is 5, but it may be less.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!