Remains of a 1971 Haflinger on Ebay

heinkeljb

Remains of a 1971 Haflinger on Ebay

Post by heinkeljb »

I won't bother putting up a link as it will only die when the auction ends.

There is a polycab 1971 drive train, cab and what looks like the remains of the bed up for auction on Ebay .uk at present.

Looks like it would be good as either a parts vehicle or with time and money available a restoration job over the next few years.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
cascade.king

Re: Remains of a 1971 Haflinger on Ebay

Post by cascade.king »

It's a bit of a wreck. Curious to see what it goes for..
image.jpg
image.jpg (103.36 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

It has the heat exchange exhaust system, so puts hot air in to the cabin, has the 5 speed gearbox (if the description is correct).

I agree it looks a wreck, but I wouldn't be surprised if you stuck some new oil in the engine and did the fuel / points etc that you could actually get it running and it would probably then drive - doubt the brakes will work without major work, but all the other bits are inside casings away from the world with oil in there so should still turn etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have any where I could put it even if I did have the money to buy it. So I will leave it for some one else to rescue!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

Sold; £1,315.00 / $2026
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder