Haflinger in Quebec

HaffyHunter

Haflinger in Quebec

Post by HaffyHunter »

There's a decent looking Haf for sale in Quebec. The ad says it's a 1969 but looking at the photos I'd have to say it's a 1968. I tried contacting the seller for more info but got no response yet. Note that the rear seats have been fastened to the platform as the seat doors are absent.

Have a look at:
http://qc.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicule ... Z533976507

Steve
heinkeljb

Re: Haflinger in Quebec

Post by heinkeljb »

Could well have only been registered in 1969 although actually built in 1968. Rear seat lids would not be tht difficult to replace, much bigger issue would be lack of weather protection!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

Not a specific US model (Pathfinder) as the description states, but looks like a reasonable Canadian Bugeye. Price isn't bad, either.
Trois-Rivières area is a pretty part of Quebec, if anyone wants to venture into Canada for a look-see.
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

Anyone here make contact with the owner re: this one?
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
HaffyHunter

Post by HaffyHunter »

Hi Mike,
TechMOGogy (Dan) from The Portal Hub forum had some contact with the owner of the Quebec Haf. I haven't heard much more than that on it.
Cheers,
Steve