1973 Polycab for sale US

jlaos

1973 Polycab for sale US

Post by jlaos »

DSCN3270.JPG
Much as I hate to do it, I have to sell my polycab. :cry: its been restored (not to original specs however). New paint, fiberglass body completely redone, underside and bed blasted and rubberized, new upholstery etc both front and rear. All new rubber on all windows, All new lights (LED) Manifold needed a small addition but works fine now. It has a freshly rebuilt engine, and has been gone through mechanically, everything is sound. There is a touch of rust in each of the the rear footwells but it runs and operates very well. Licensed in California (have not put the plates on yet) but I have the original UK plates). To the best of my knowledge this was a UK vehicle brought to the US in 2010. Includes the old engine which needs rings and probably more (should have some usable parts. also 4 spare rims (mini cooper for more standard tires) and 4 off road tires as well as the spare. One of the tool boxes has a broken handle and cannot be opened. (I didn't want to destroy it by prying it open) Cleaned it up so it could be a farm and town truck. Contact me off list if you are interested, ([email protected]) I will hold off on putting it on E bay for a few days to give this list a chance to make an offer..
Attachments
DSCN3277.JPG
DSCN3269.JPG
heinkeljb

Re: 1973 Polycab for sale US

Post by heinkeljb »

Nice looking Haf...

Where did you get the window rubbers from? Particularly the door windows.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
jlaos

Post by jlaos »

Hi John,
Window Rubber from:

https://www.autoquariat.at/
Czechsix

Post by Czechsix »

GLWS, it'll be interesting to see what you get for it.
Swiss 1963 700AP, Weber 32ICS carb, electric fuel pump, Black Diamond XTR 25x8x12 tires, Pertronix, civilian ignition and regulator system conversion, extra fuel filters, 4 point belts, NATO 3 color camouflage, Cobra CB radio, battery cut off switch
walderse

Post by walderse »

Hello to all,
It appears Juan has relisted his RHD 703 Polycab.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Steyr-Puch ... Bz&vxp=mtr

Take care.

Jim Molloy
Waldersee Farm
Northwest MogFest
Haflingertreffen Nordamerika