Is there a problem with the forum?

heinkeljb

Is there a problem with the forum?

Post by heinkeljb »

Morning all,

The last couple of days I have tried to log on and have been met with a blank page. (see below)

Still, if I visit a few other web sites and then come back to this one, some times it loads and sometimes not. I have always managed to get it to load, but it can take some time.

I wonder if it is due to bandwidth issues? If Markus needs to switch his plan to cope with the number of visitors, then we all need to hit the donate button a bit more.

John

(This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Hide details
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because thehaflinger.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.)
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
Julian B

Re: Is there a problem with the forum?

Post by Julian B »

I get the same / similar message on occasions and have just presumed the server was down. Coming back a while later normally solves the problem. (And yes, I have donated ;) )
Julian B
W Sussex, UK

| '62 Early Series I SWB | '72 Series II LWB |
| '56 Citroën Traction Avant |
woodman

Post by woodman »

Hi John and Julian, my posting not much help, but I log on nearly every day and ' Touch Wood ' never had a problem
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

I agree coming back later usually solves the problem so not really a "problem", more an annoyance! When you consider the amount a data flowing around on the fibre optics / copper lines, it's a wonder more doesn't get lost!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
AustHaflinger

Post by AustHaflinger »

Just occasionally the site is not available - refresh or come back a little later fixes it.
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)